Child Of God




(,") Child of God (",)

Name: Mary || Epidysenile
Birthday: *** 06/08/1988 ***
Occupation: part of God's army
Affiliations: lamerz,inc || cosbt - yi - nissi - G.A.P.
Loves: tigger || lavender || lilies || Man Utd

(,") My Friends (",)

~ adrian ~
~ ajc 1705 ~
~ ajc first aid club ~
~ alexandra ~
~ ann ~
~ calista ~
~ cherie ~
~ DA wanling ~
~ eliz ~
~ esther || sponge ~
~ ewan || airwen ~
~ my friendster ~
~ fungi ~
~ hannyee ~
~ jol ~
~ joey ~
~ keith ~
~ LAMERZ,INC ~
~ liling ~
~ luwei || xiao di ~
~ meimei ~
~ melissa || nursing ~
~ nissi ACTS ~
~ NUS Nursing Class of 2011 ~
~ peijun ~
~ serkun ~
~ stephan ~
~ timo sim - pictures!!! ~
~ timo sim - words ~
~ victor bui
~ wilson || black ~
~ yeewen ~
~ zhonghua kor ~
~ zixin ~




[ | | ]











(,") Archives (",)










Monday, August 07, 2006

** Xia0^t|ggeR thanks lamerz **

to fungi: no need to be jealous of me la, darling. haha. we love you as much too =P our lao da. keke. you've been wearing more revealing clothes hor? kay, lamerz caught your hint. you'll help you look out for eligible bachelors. tsk tsk.

to serkun: haha. I love your company on bus rides home too! can protect me, although others (you know who I am referring to) might say that you are the more vulnerable one. haha. thanks for all the cold-and-not-funny-until-very-funny jokes. always make me laugh even though it's not funny and everyone will give me that look 'cause it's really not funny. oya~! your jia you le and xin ku le INFLUENCED me a lot.

to gera: goodness darling... I am so so touched that you came la. I mean u are the ever-so-busy gera. I get to meet you only bi-monthly if I am lucky. w0w~! haha. thanks =) jia you le for your prelims kay? *muack* we'll have more chances to go crazy together and 发花痴 after As. keke.

to wilson: wil ah, didn't see you this time round. kind of expected le. haha. see you only once every six months. worse than gera. haha. never mind la. I forgive you. I doubt there will be constant 888888s le cos GP lessons are getting more dangerous. haha. but i'll still send you occasional random messages. look out for them!

to yeewen: oh my gosh...date back to mr poh. haha. did I tell you that zhiwei and I saw mr poh at woodlands lib that day? we didn't call him cos zhiwei la! too paiseh. haha. tell you something shocking: fu chong's S-I-X! wow. that's how long I've known you for. w0o~! keke. promise you'll make me your bridesmaid!!! please??

to zhiwei: haha. ya... haha. 樱花的秘密 is nice. le tian so handsome. lolx. I don't know what to say la. u became er... more gentlemanly since i've first know you in sec 1. haha. jia you le! get a gf soon! if you need help can come and look for me. haha. thanks for making me laugh with your laughter. it's super contagious la. at times I wonder if I was laughing at the joke or laughing 'cause of your laughter. keke.

to peijun: go go jia you le! of cos i have not forgotten about our mission la. after this 18th burfday, i am more determined le. seriously, i do not know how i caused change in you. i'm waiting for the day where i will be enlightened. haha. it's good to see you every week too. there was a period of time where i thought i would lose you because we were not havng enough meetings. *hint wiilson* but ever since coming to church, that feeling DISAPPEARED! we'll be for eternity. haha. thanks for organising the cell surprise too. i'll be careful next year. you've got to think of a better white lie le. haha.

overall,
THANK YOU~~~!!!!!! i am really really so so super gan dong. this is the best birthday i've ever had (from what i can remember...cos i have SUPER STM). yea yea~! feel so so super loved.

thank God for putting each and everyone of you in my life...

*muack*

i pasted my name on my cupboard. haha. yea~! i love it - 'szern' and not 'szeern'.

my fake burfdae kek.


my real burfdae kek. i ate THREE keks this burfdae and all contain some traces of chocolate. oh no! that's super fattening.

all my prezzies... the pinky ring cant really be seen. pink-y. ah haha. indeed. almost eveything's pink. and those are chopsticks in the background. (does that sound like oral?)

my phone wallpaper. i don't know why the heart appeared below zhiwei's chin and the spark on serkun's head.

THANK YOU


| Standing In The GAP @ 11:58 pm |